Saturday, September 21 - 11am
Join us for goat yoga in the sun-filled greenhouse of West Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Conservatory. Participants in this all-levels class will have 45 minutes of guided time on the mat while our Nigerian Dwarf goats cuddle, play, and meet you in down-dog. There will be 15 minutes at the end of class to take selfies and photos with the goats.
West Laurel Hill Cemetery and Funeral Home partners with the Philly Goat Project to maintain Nature’s Sanctuary, the green burial site on the cemetery grounds. Goats from the PGP keep down the invasive plant population in Nature’s Sanctuary so it can continue to flourish! Feel free to stop by after yoga to check it out.
- yoga will be held indoors and is air-conditioned
- if you have one, bring a mat, beach towel, or both
- yoga will be held in rain or shine
- yoga classes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- our goats are living creatures that may poo or pee just like you! Although our goats are litter trained, we have cleaning supplies for your mat in case there is an accident ; )
- we do not accept cash so please sign up and pay online prior to the class.
- this session will take place at The Conservatory at West Laurel Hill (215 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004)
Goat Yoga classes serve as fundraiser. All of the proceeds support free events and programs for the Philadelphia community. Thanks so much for your support!