Saturday, June 15 - 1pm
Bike, walk, or scooter your way over to the cemetery from the Cynwyd Trail to support local sustainable vendors at this family-friendly fair. This sustainability fair will take place just inside the gates of West Laurel Hill Cemetery, at the Barmouth Station section of the trail and will showcase local artisans and businesses who are committed to making the world a greener place. There will be food trucks, live music, and a chance to tour Nature’s Sanctuary and meet West Laurel Hill’s goats!
This event is free and open to the public - RSVP here: https://conta.cc/2JX1c7t.
Rain or Shine. Donations are encouraged to support the efforts of The Lower Merion Conservancy.
Interested in vending? Click the link below to sign up!
We are looking for vendors to sell their sustainable-minded and/or local products at the event. We will be promoting vendors leading up to the event via their website and social media outlets.
Space is Limited. Please fill out the online application. Upon selection, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions for vendor payment. Approved vendors will be required to pay a $50 table fee. Vendor applications must be submitted by June 1.
General Vendor Guidelines:
- It’s a Green Thing is open to all artists and businesses who are sustainably-minded or design and produce their own work.
- Artist/Business must provide their own tables, maximum of 6ft long.
- Upon selection, a confirmation email will be sent along with instructions for booth payment.
During the Event
- Vendors must be completely set up by 12:30 pm (half hour prior to event start).
- Tables must be staffed.
- Vendors are responsible for properly securing their booths and all displayed work with stakes and weights to ensure safety. No ropes!
- Breakdown will begin 10 minutes after the event ends.
- The event is rain or shine.
- No refunds will be provided to vendors who opt out of the event due to weather.